Thursday, January 22

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I totally forgot about one class being cancelled today. I was late late late and worried, only to find the doors locked and unsure if I was just locked out or if they really locked the doors to the auditorium if you were late. It took me until the stairwell to remember that there wasn't class and everybody was locked out. : /

I'm finally over that "boo being back is weird" feeling. It's schooltime and the weather is super and I bought myself some pens and chinese food and I'm filling in my new planner and putting cheese on top of whatever food I cook and now it's time to get over whatever down feelings are left after all this indulgence. I like Lawrence so much!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

awwww at least you didnt have to be embarrassed about being late!